Friday, June 12, 2009

The fan mail comes pouring in!

YAY! We make people want to get it on! Mission accomplished!

I received this email today...

I wanted to let you know how much I thoroughly enjoyed your performance last night. The staging, writing, timing, and performances all tied in together and created a seamless show. I didn't see it's earlier iteration, but I think it was good to cut the time and cast down, as it definitely seemed longer than an hour, yet was over too soon. I promptly took my girlfriend home and had some of the hottest sex in days (we have pretty hot sex regularly anyway). I appreciated the transitions from humor to tenderness, to sometimes a little dark, and back to light again. I'm looking forward to seeing it again, and am considering coming up with something for the open mic. I'll let you know if I can come up with something. I think with a packed house with and more energetic audience, this show can blow the roof off.

Great job to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment