Tuesday, June 30, 2009

You can't please everyone all of the time, but you can please one at least once-

Or two or three...

I know that there has been some criticisim that this show is not enough, not erotic enough, that we pussy foot, but one thing to remember is that everyone's threshold, experience, and boundary is different. A small cock to one can be a huge cock to another (I'm just saying).
I had one woman say to me, "man, I wish I had a better idea of what the show entailed before coming to see it. I would have brought an extra pair of panties."

I thought that was hilarious, but it was this e-mail that I was sent that seemed really important; something that seemed to strike me as more important than being wet or dry. This is only my personal view point, of course, as far as importance of messages go, but I thought I would share:

What a GREAT, GREAT show. Wow. I loved it. It was so bold and true and important. I really think our culture's attitudes about sexuality are extremely wounded and it is art like this that will help us to revision this important component of being fully human.

No comments:

Post a Comment